During our last days we tried to see as much as possible and one sunny Monday was dedicated to visit a nearby town Tosa. We came there by a sea tram, it wasn't far, just 3 beaches (or stops) away from our city Lloret de Mar. From the first moments we just fell in love with Tosa. Think about your assosiations when you imagine a Spanish small town: narrow streets, flowerpots on the belconies, small street cafes, elderly people sitting near their houses and discussing the latest news. So IT IS like that. But first of all we went to see an old fortress, which you can see in this photo. There you can take one of the hundreds small pathes and try to return back. You can enter any corridor inside it, it's absolutely free.We spent there about an hours taking photos at every corner. Certainly it wasn't enough but he had just 2 hous before the last barco so we decided to get inside the town.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Random memories.
It's really hard to tell what I liked the most about Spain, every day was unique and every moment was real pleasure for me. I was lucky to visit many places, Torres" estate where the wine of that famous brands is produced, the native town and the museum of Salvador Dali, I saw in the original masterpieces of Picasso, El Greco and others. Of course I've been to Barcelona, but I don't want to tell anything about that city, though it's made the strongest impression on me. I just think no words could be good enough to describe it, because when you are there you don't want to speak, only feel and admire everything. I strongly advise you to visit Barcelona at least once in your life (though I'm sure you will want to return again and again) and feel it yourself. Instead I'd like to tell you about one small town called Tosa de Mar.
There you dive into the atmosphere of harmony of harmony and calmness. The air is filled with the melody of tango, the smell of sea breeze and traditional cuisine. Every caferiria has unique design and style. There the streets are really narrow, no car can drive there. The secenery reminded us of the soviet film "Brilliant arm", we strolled along those stone corridors, turning to many directions, trying to remember where we were....but finally we got lost like Mironov in that comedy. And again I thanked my teachers of Spanish, because without sking the local we couldn't find the way to the beach. Of course I couldn't miss the chance to take the posture of that "hot girl" near the door (I bet you remember that scene). "Ruso turisto, oblico morale"- Do you remember it now? That was a great day full of bright emotions. I could speak about my traval endlessly, too many thoughts, too many facinating moments. So the story to be continued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment