Monday, December 6, 2010

Why again Spain?

I know, I know, I know....half of you who know me well enough would bet I would write about Spain...So why you are not surprised...But! I have never had a good chance to tell you about My Spain... 
You know how it happens...million of tourists travel every year to see the same countries, but....each country is very different for each person. Any country can be described in million of ways, but only one of them will be the way you see it, the way you love or hate it, the way you remember it, and all those tiny peculiarities that only  you notice make this place unforgettable for you…make it YOURS.

So do you want to see My Spain? It has something in common with that southern country in Europe that is mentioned in tour guides or encyclopedic articles…but it’s much more than that. So get ready. But first of all go to the kitchen, get a glass of peach juice, return to your computer, make sure you sit comfortably in your chair or sofa or whatever, switch on some instrumental music or cover version of your favorite songs and follow me…

No comments:

Post a Comment